From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:24:58 -0500
We had that happen recently on the same model.
We had just changed to new cartridges.
It "always" gave a couple errors, (said both cartridges were installed
wrong), and then worked fine for about thirty days.
We did re-install the cartridges and printer drivers
and cleaned the machine, and everything we could think of...
Eventually lots of ink blew out of the black cartridge -- It started
giving a different error about the cartridge being defect
and that it MUST be replaced.
It was replaced for free by my vendor.
Now they, (only black replaced), work perfect...
Apparently the "sensor" that is inside the cartridge works very well...
       Good luck,  Rick Glazier

You said, in part:
> When I click on'' Print", a box comes up that reads:
> Incorrect Installation
> Try removing the black print cartridge and reinstalling it.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html