From:
"Ahmad Hidmi." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:42:33 +0200
Dear sir;;
since you are asking of the cheapest way to transfer your data is to arrange
all the data or documents you need in a specified folder and then connect
the old HD As Slave in the new PC and copy all the needed data to the new HD
or even leave the old one connected and use it as part of the PC. If you
don't want to do so just bring the old HD to your vendor and ask him to do
it for you;;
Thanks