From:
Jim Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 11:54:10 -0500
Any money spent on this machine is going to more than the machine is worth.
I would say its going to be hard to find a modem for this system because
most modems now you have to have a 233 or higher cpu. You can however get a
us robotics external modem. It will work , but is expensive, the on good
thing is it is about the best modem out there and you can always use it on
another system.
Jim Hodges