Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:19:14 +1100
You are right about the AGP overclock, with BX chipset, there isn't any way
to let AGP runs at 1/2 of 133, this is a BX limitation. at 89mhz AGP, not
all cards will work, try another later AGP card (most nVidia cards work
fine, I've tried TNT2/Ultra, TNT2 Vanta, Geforce. Geforce2 MX and Geforce2
so far so good, but depending on brand and card desing), at least you will
know exact where the problem is.

Jun Qian