From:
Paul Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 00:25:36 -0500
I recently bought a Brother HL-2040 printer, even after reading reviews
that complained of curling paper.  It is worse than any other laser printer
I have used.  However, higher quality paper does help (HammerMill 24 lb
bond resume paper worked fine for me).  You may want to play with the paper
type settings:  Control Panel|Printers and Faxes, right click your printer,
choose Properties|Printing Preferences|Media Type.

HTH
Paul Jones

At 03:00 PM 3/6/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>I bought a Brother HL-5140 monochrome laser printer. I'm very happy with
it with one exception. When I print a sequence of pages, the pages end up
being curled as if the paper had been tightly rolled up and taken a "set".
I've tried Office Depot 24# Premium Laser paper and lighter copy paper. Is
this typical of laser printers or is there something wrong? Thanks for the
input, Bob

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com