From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:26:55 -0800
Hello,

Maybe you did what I did with my new printer cartridges. I didn't get
the tape off of the bottom of the black cartridge and the printer
wouldn't print anything black. Color printed just fine, but no black. I
took the cartridge out and discovered that indeed the tape that I
thought I had removed was still there and it blocks the ink from coming out.

Later, Ray Parrish

--

http://rayparrish.spaces.live.com/ Ray's Space, poetry, shareware, freeware
http://www.freewebs.com/rayparrish/ My poetry in web pages