From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:30:41 -0800
Thank you Jeff, this is useful information. It seems hard to keep up with
the changes in Win9x. For the record, I did use XCOPY32 to make disk images.
To do this, I created a bootable Win95 diskette - no GUI, just DOS 7. Then
XCOPY32 was able to copy all the long file names and directory structures.
This was under Windows 95 original build - no SP. However, based on the
information in the article I referenced, my way of using it was not the
intended method.