Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:15:17 -0400
I had the same thing (Soundworks Speakers) It is as easy as going to Radio
Shack and buying an adapter cord. Here are a couple of part #'s
42-2481.....$4.99-6foot cord    42-2475......$4.49-3foot cord. These have a
1/8 stereo plug at one end and two phono plugs at the other. Just plug into
your soundcard and the phono ends into the auxillary input or CD input or
practically any open audio input on the back of your stereo. This makes a
world of difference, i'm plugged into 400 watts of  Pioneer.
Hope this helps.
Larry Knox