From:
LouisHalder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:22:51 -0600
Thank you for responding to my request for help!  Can you explain how to
download a fresh Windows98 driver for this card?  Also, how can I tell if an
S3 "Trio 3D" video card is in our machine?  When I go to the settings info
all it says is Standard PCI Graphics Adapter VGA.  This all types out like
English but certainly reads like Greek to me!
Thanks again.
Karen