From:
Jack Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 18:48:35 -0700
I recently bought a Dexxa Optical Mouse, connected it to the mouse port and
it was detected,
>but when I installed the driver and rebooted, the mouse was not
>detected.

Linda,
If  I understand you, the first time after you connected the mouse and
booted into Windows a box came up that said new hardware - mouse had been
detected and to install the driver.  Then when you installed the driver and
rebooted, the new hardware detection box did not appear again.
  Once the driver is installed the mouse installation is complete and the
mouse is operable. The new hardware box will not appear unless you once
again uninstall the driver.
If I misunderstood, I apologize.

Jack