From:
Tim Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 16:30:09 -0400
Hi Mary,

Right click on Network Neighborhood--go into Properties.
Under the Configuration tab, under the heading "The following network
components are installed:", scroll to the bottom and select "File and
printer sharing for Microsoft Networks".
Now click the Properties button. You'll find Browse Master there.