From:
Robert Kolenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 11:42:45 -0700
G'Day All!

I have an HP Pavilion ze4300 and I bought my son the new Star Wars Lego game
but after loading it in I recieved a prompt that my graphics card will not
support the game because it will not handle pixel shading. The system
requirements call for a graphics card that is : 100% DirectX 9 compatible,
32meg Direct3D card with Pixel Shader support. I looked online at several
sites but dont believe I can find the right card, it seems they are all for
desktops. What's the trick to find the right card for my unit? By the way,
thanks to all who helped me through my last problem, I hope sometime I have
the answer for someone out there.

Bob K.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml