From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 13:53:36 -0300
If I am not mistaken, you can start the setup from the disk you installed it
from, and there should be an oportunity to remove it.  I keep several
versions in my  toolkit for such times.  When you want to upgrade to  a
newer computer that recognizes your large hard drive, I stick in the disk to
uninstall before I put the drive with the newer motherboard.   What brand of
hard drive do you have and the  software version;  I can give you more
instructions with this information if you need it.  Another way would be to
use Norton DiskEdit or similiar program to edit the boot record, but this
can be difficult if you are not familiar with this type of program.  I hope
this helps.
Howard Rubin
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:  Date:    Sun, 11 May 2003 19:57:26 -0700
From:    David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Remove EZDrive?

  My Dad installed EZDrive by mistake (It doesn't solve the problem he was
grappling with), and can't find how to uninstall it.  He'd like to retain
his current partitions and their contents....

  Can anyone explain how to do this?

David Gillett

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml