From:
Matt Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 01:32:42 -0500
More than likely you will want to use the 25-pin analog.  The coax
connections are for RGB outputs like VTRs and other video devices.  If you
have a 386, you might have an EGA or CGA video card which use 8-16pin(?)
connections.  That monitor uses 25pin connections which is a VGA connection.
I would suggest going out to a computer junk store and asking for an old VGA
card (ISA) to use with that monitor.  Might cost about $0-$10 :)

-Matt Green