From:
"Shawn M. Shea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 15:26:38 -0400
I have sold UMAX computers and they are an excellent machine (both their
desktop and notebook models). As a company UMAX is better known for their
scanners and is one of only four scanner manufacturers supported by Win98. A
friend of mine has one and it has been a very reliable machine (no conflicts
with anything) and it is fast. The only problem I have with the desktop
machines is the door on the front of the case. It uses a poor hinge system
although this may have changed. Check out www.umax.com for more information.

Shawn M. Shea
MCP

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html