From:
Ian Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:09:52 +1200
To try and be a well-informed techie, I'm experimenting with a few OS
changes on a spare hard drive.  But it's not going quite as I'd expected.

I formatted the 8 Gb disk with one partition then installed WinME.  I was
pleasantly surprised at the ease of installation and have to eat a few of
the bad words I've thrown at ME in the past.

Then I thought I'd push my luck and try out XP as well. I fired it up but
didn't get very far at all.

So far, my queries are these:

Is it possible to drop XP on top of ME and retain both OS's?

Should I reformat the disk into 2 partitions before I start, or will both
OS's live together on C drive?

TIA

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.