Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:25:59 -0400
If the installer will guarantee his work, offer free phone support, and will
instruct you in the ins and outs of rebooting and security issues, $200 is a
bargain. Read the other advice answers and see if you are qualified in doing
this quirky frustrating exacting job. Demand Linksys equipment (best tech
support), battery backups on all computers and power supplies and never turn
anything off. Feel free to call anytime.

Jim

Jim Stewart
The Computer Helper
Free Unlimited Phone Support
POB 1031
Deerfield Beach, FL 33443
954-946-2999
e-mail [log in to unmask]
Buddy Name    bibliojim

"They didn't want it good, they wanted it Wednesday," said Robert
A. Heinlein. He makes it sound like there's something wrong about
that