From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:58:02 -0400
Just Google "Ubuntu Review" and you'll find plenty of pages.
If you want to do this right, just download the iso and burn a Live CD
so you can see for yourself.
Ubuntu is the flavor of the month for Linux, but you could look at
several others as well.
\

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> HI.
> can any one point me to where i can find a simple explanation and overview and features of linux.
> any standard version.
> tried looking on google and altavista.
> but only manuals, which are way too over the top.
> so does any one have some basic information about the look, feel and the features of the gui interface for linux.
> doing a report for one of my classess.
> please let me know asap.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com