From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:57:56 -0300
I have started recently doing repairs for various commercial businesses and
I need to start keeping correct records.  Before, I worked for individuals
and I received cash or check and nobody asked for a receipt, everything was
on a friendly  basis.  Now I am in business with a tax ID and everything
and need software to keep track of who, what I did, computer identification,
OS, hardware, prices, hours worked, symptoms, obsevations and
recomendations, etc.  Many of you in this group are hardware professionals
and software programmers, can you recommend a freeware or shareware solution
for someone in this FixIt business?  Thanks!
Howard Rubin
Fortaleza, Brazil

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml