From:
"Villano, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:09:49 -0400
Personal Opinion.  Not an endorsement.

Why is it so confusing to find the proper cartridge for an inkjet printer?!

I just bought an HP 952C printer to replace an 8-year-old HP 500C printer
that went where all good computers go.  (By the way, I was shocked
alternately at how flimsily they're made these days and what amazing
photo-quality output they provide.)  HP provided a color cartridge and a b/w
cartridge. (Warning:  The only cable they provide is a power cable!  A plus
is that it has USB connections, which I used.  Always helps to have a spare
USB port and cable!)

Anyway, here's my confusion.  Even on the cartridges provided in the box,
the number for this printer was not included.  All sorts of other numbers,
but not this one.  It has come to the point where I have to take the flap
from the ink cartridges that work with me to the store to get new ones.

Does anyone else find themselves this confused or am I getting senile early?
And I don't even want to think about getting "generic" brands and figuring
out which will work.

PAUL
"No passion in the world is equal to the passion to alter someone else's
draft."  -- H.G. Wells

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html