Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:12:34 -0600
Hi Ken,

For the shortcut, go to Control Panel \ Network Connections and right click
the GWI connection. From the resulting menu, select "Create Shortcut" and in
the following window, click "Yes" to place it on the Desktop. You can leave
it on and Desktop or move / copy it to the Quick Launch bar for easy access.

I'm assuming you don't have an icon in the notification area (System Tray)
when you are connected. You can also disconnect using that icon. To have it
show the icon, right click the GWI connection in Network Connections and
select "Properties". On the General tab at the bottom, check the box for
"Show icon in notification area when connected". When connected,
"Disconnect" is an option on the right click menu.

Sven Swanson, Sr.