From:
David Nasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 08:48:47 CST
Oh Wise Seers,

Last Dec. a mail vendor sold me a system that included a no-name
64 mb SDRAM module. I disputed the charge. Mastercard put some
pressure on the mail vendor and they called me to negotiate.
I asked them to swap me a good name-brand 64 mb SDRAM module
(mentioning but not limiting to Micron, Toshiba) for the junk
they sent me in Dec.

They're now telling me a name brand 64 mb SDRAM module is largely
unavailable. They were scarce in Dec. I'm not close to this market: are
they still scarce? Or is the vendor blowin' smoke?

If anybody is in touch with such stuff, should I be able to get
a name brand 64 mb SDRAM module and about what might it cost?

  Infinite Thanx,
  David

** David Nasser                     **     [log in to unmask]  **
** Univ. Mo. St. Louis              **                              **