From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 14:42:22 -0600
At 11:40 AM 08/26/2000 , Chuck Watters wrote:
>http://www.ganymede.com/  is NetIQ check check it out.

I tried the Net IQ and found it to be rather limited and only worked for
single sends of 1000k of data.  You also had to install responders on
the client machines...  that made the whole process awkward.

Visit PY Software and check out their product:  ANY SPEED for WIndows
http://www.pysoft.com/

This is a shareware package that can test network speed, besides a myriad
of other speed tests.  It does a continual send of data so you can get a
much better look at the overall data transfer across your network.

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions