From:
Tony Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 08:03:52 -0700
Just get a Broadband Router with 4 ports.  They can usually be found for
under $50.  You will, however, need to run ethernet cables from the router
to each machine (and to the cable modem of course.)  Another option would
be to get a wireless broadband router and wireless network cards for each
computer.  That's a little more costly though.

Tony Mayer
Sysop
The Magic FunHouse BBS
http://bbs.magicom.net