From:
Trevor Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 22:52:44 +1100
Hi all,

I have posted this before but need help on a different track.

Machine 686, 32 Mb RAM and every now and then freezes the screen.

I have set the BIOS to default settings but am wondering if what would have
been a faulty I/O card on an earlier system is playing up on this as I had
it lock several times not taking keyboard  input when sent to to DOS
prompt. The weather has been hot and humid here ( Southern Hemisphere
Summer) and seems to be partly related to when this happens but ventilation
of the Power supply and th processor etc seems to be OK.

Part of the lockup has recently occurred when I have tried to print an
Excel Spreadsheet in landscape mode ( HP 4L) and setting the print area...
to the point of annoying the *%$#@ out of me...

Any Suggestions?

TIA

Trevor Gibbs