From:
elaine mandelbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:49:25 -0700
I have a powered USB hub and I still have the same
problems as you do with my scanner and with my digital
camera. Got all the latest drivers, etc., and still no
good. I finally invested a couple of dollars for a 3'
usb extension cable so I can just swap peripherals
without plugging and unplugging in the back of the PC.