From:
George Philp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:22:11 -0400
Graham,
Regarding your error messages, I was having the same problem with Adobe
Photo Deluxe Home Edition. I was sent the following instructions which
corrected the problem. I don't say it will work,, but it is worth a try;

1   Click on Start,then on Find, then Files and Folders,

2   In the Find window under name type  shlwapi.dll then press the Find Now
button.

3   All found copies of this file will be listed at the bottom of the window.

4   Right mouse click on the copy located in the Program Files (Mine Was
Photo Deluxe) and choose     Rename.

5   Rename the file to shlwapi.old

6   Now type msvcp60.dll (in my case it was urlmon.dll) and press Find Now.

7   Right click on the copy in the Program File and Choose Rename.

8   Rename the file msvcp60.old.

9   Restart the computer.

No guarantees, but it's worth a try.

George