From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 10:20:24 -0700
At 10:33 PM 3/21/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello all---
>
>        A friend has called me with an unusual problem, that to me, is
>obviously video card related and I need your input.
>
>        Ever heard of the screen being split into 5 vertical pictures?
>Running Win 95 and can pass on other system info if necessary.
>

>Thanks in advance.
>Harold E. Schumacher, Jr.

I would suspect the video drive first.   Try starting the computer in
"safe mode" to see if the problem goes away.  If the problem does
not exist in Safe Mode, odds are very good she has either a corrupted
video driver or assigned the wrong driver for the video card.

It could be a bad video card...  but check the drivers first.

   Bob