Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 22:25:58 +1000
Most machines I built (major part of my job) are VIA chipset + SB card, and
I've only seen the problem once.  However, I do know the problem well, it
more appear to be a software problem on SB side.

you may try to move your SB card to the last PCI slot, and boot into safe
mode, from add/remove program, remove everything related to SB. Hope this
will clean the crash. If the crash stopped, DO NOT use that CD come with you
card, instead, you should only use the driver download from www.sblive.com

my home PC (the one I'm using now) has A7V + SB live, it's been running fine
for a long time (I built it short after A7V released to market).

Jun Qian