From:
mike stanz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:45:53 -0400
sounds like processor went bad. I'll bet if you take cover off you'll find
alot of dirt/dust clogging the fins atop the cooler between the fan and
processor chip. If thats the case it'll probably cost you $150. to fix this
pc. Maybe its time to upgrade to a better pc? Good luck.  try staples or
circuit city for repair.