From:
thenovice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 06:46:09 -0500
I have indeed checked the refresh rates and have tried all the available
rates for the card and the monitor and it has not helped.The reason for
mentioning the clean install of Windows 2000 Pro is because I have only been
running it for about 2 months when the problem showed up. I have blasted the
partition off and went back to 98se and the problem is still there.

Thank's to all for helping me look into this. It's a 19" monitor and is
quite bulky so i'm not too quick to pack it up and mail it off if i don't
have too.

Happy Hollidays
Robert W. Smith