From:
"Gary R. Tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:01:35 -0700
  Since you have tried going back to the last known boot configuration and
still get nothing, I might suggest trying a boot floppy (of course, assuming
your BIOS is setup with A, C, etc. as the order of boot drives and that
Floppy Seek is enabled.

I've had bad memory trash my command interpreter (msdos.sys / command.com)
before.

Check also to ensure that all cables to all drives are secure as you may
have bumped one loose in the installation process.

gary r. tennesen