From:
casey marion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 10:25:51 -0400
Where the systems using the same motherboard type with the same BIOS
revision?
I've had troubles swapping hard drives between systems using different
BIOS's, and was eventually told that it is a very bad idea to do so.
Maybe this was your problem, or maybe it exaserbated the LBA problem.
Casey Marion

K. Hillyer wrote:

> The system recogized the drive, I formatted and FDISK'd and it worked
> fine for 2 months, when I moved the drive back to my main system.
>
> ***The bad news: When I migrated the drive back to my main system, the
> format was unreadable. I had to reformat.  So if you plan to move it
> from system to system, this method may not suit you.
>
> Kim Hillyer
>
>                                   -----
>        **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**
>         Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]> or Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**