From:
Jesse Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:52:17 -0700
A few things, Update the BIOS to the latest, then clear the CMOS, and then
reconfigure the BIOS. Then you have to wipe the drives clean, there is a
tool called "zapart" that will erase all partitions and the "Boot sector"
which fdisk sometimes doesn't do. If you have Western Digital Hard drives
the there is a program from WD to perform a Zero write to the HDDs. If you
can't find the Zapart Utility then email me at [log in to unmask]

Jesse