From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 20:29:47 -0800
Hi Bob,
I am in the refrigeration industry so I have seen various devices advertised
in trade magazines. I never have had any need for such a critter, but I did
a search using "Data Loggers" and came up with several hits for
manufacturers. You may find what you are looking for going that route.
Hope this helps.
Brad Loomis
Here are some URLs that came up:
http://instserv.com/orphn/data.htm