From:
Jim Mullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 22:53:45 -0400
My experience level with ATX boards and power supplies is what you have
read and that is it. Gotta just jump in sometimes. One of my big
problems is that I have no other ATX boxes to fiddle with at this time.
Sooo...I can't test memory or swap ATX exclusive components on another
machine in home or office inventory. Sounds like the power switch is
normal for ATX?

--

Jim Mullen  [log in to unmask]

Always remember and never forget: "No matter where
you go...there you are." Buckaroo Banzai

                                  -----