From:
James Maki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 12:25:51 -0700
When I boot to a CD, it occupies both the A: drive (for the boot portion
files) and another drive letter for the remainder of the CD's contents
(i.e., D:). I found that I could access a floppy in the A: drive at the B:
drive prompt. Don't know if this will work for you but you might want to
give it a try.

Jim Maki

<snip>