From:
Arthur Hounslow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:24:28 -0500
Hi Sue,

I believe most of the Dell ram from that period were a propriety type made
by Kingston especially for Dell, and they are NOTcompatible with any
non-Dell computer. I had to add  512mb ram to a friend's Dell computer of
similar vintage, and it cost over $100! My suggestion would be to try and
find out what they are from a "friendly" Kingston rep.! If you find out what
they are, they may sell on ebay, in which case you could buy some real RAM!!

Good luck

Art