From:
Anthony Garvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:17:55 -0500
Stephen,

Maybe your third Dell had a connection come loose during shipping.  Maybe
there is indeed a serious problem with the new PC.  In any case, you have at
least three years of technical support from Dell that should be only a phone
call away.  You should have at least a one year on-site warranty.  The few
times I have called Dell about my home PC, I have received good service.
Give them a call if the problems persist.  If your new Dell is defective,
they are obligated to fix it or replace it at no charge to you.   HTH,
Anthony