From:
Tom Busch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:00:21 -0500
I am running the stb velocity 128 8mb pci at 1280x1024 with no problems
and all and the card is rather fast.  You can find this card or around
$90 or if price isnt a problem then I recommend the stb velocity 4400st 16
mb pci which is about $190

"I would count sheep to go to sleep but it always makes me horny"
Sheepbalz's Playpen: http://netnet.net/~beavis
                     President of DLGS

                                  -----