From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:58:25 -0500
If you are sure the drive is connected pin 1 to pin 1 on the mobo, and that the cable is good, there aren't a lot of choices left.  When you tried the other drive with your cable, was that a different drive temporarily installed on your computer, or did you use the cable on someone else's computer?  If it was the former, then your floppy is history.  If the latter, it could be Floppy controller or the floppy plug on your mobo.  You can get a new drive for $20 or less at local computer discount stores, so for your sake I hope it's the drive that has gone south.

--

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml