From:
Wanda Irby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 19:24:17 -0500
I have an older Micron PC90.  I upgraded to Win98SE and it later said
that
Windows was corrupted and I need to reinstall it.  I tried to do that
but now it
won't boot from the floppy or the hard drive.  I can use the boot disk
that came
with the computer and get into it but can't do anything but look.  I
called a
repair shop and they said that there was no way for me to get into it
and go
back to Win95 that I should bring it in and they would save my data,
reformat
the hard drive and re install Win95.  If they can do it, why can't I?
    Wanda