From:
Yui Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 11:52:07 -0700
Hi, I had one come in a couple of years ago and its spec's were:
   Intel 486/33Mhz SX with 212MB HDD formatted size of 202MB
   The built in mobo controller could not support CD Drives over 8x w/o a
seperate card or
       if they did work the transfer rate fell back to 600k (4x).
As far as the case - Rosie's right; it didn't open as expected. I think the
chasis
pulled out of the case from the rear. Good Luck.
-yui