Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 23:01:53 +1000
You didn't say how you gonna use your computer. My personal favor is always on gaming side. Therefore, ATI is not on my list.
Since you are not going to mainly watch video/TV on your computer, ATI is not the best solution for you. If you are doing perfessional graphics work, you may look for Matrox or expensive perfessional level video
solution. If you'd like to play games, stay with nVidia. Also, the next 3Dfx chip will support full 32bit color, keep an eye on it if you want to play "Glide" only games.

Jun Qian

Terry Hardy wrote:

> I am considering taking advantage of ATI's graphics card upgrade program.  There are two choices - the 32MB Rage Fury AGP and the 16MB All-in-Wonder 128 AGP.  I'm running a 600mHz Pentium III, with 128MB RAM.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html