From:
David Landau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 21:34:26 +0200
I'd like to relate to the security issue of having a constant internet
connection. There is a site that I've seen recommended,
http://grc.com/x/ne.htm?bh0bkyd2 , by Steve Gibson, which goes into great
detail about the dangers of being hacked. Even after seeing his site I still
haven't figured out if I'm at risk now that I'm connected through ADSL.

I'm not sure if this is more of a software or hardware issue, but I would
appreciate advice on this topic.

TIA,
David Landau