From:
Huonga3TCV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:22:23 +0300
Patsy,
If it is a network startup menu then right click on Network neighborhood and
click on Properties.On Configuration Tab you will see a scroll box named
Primary network logon, click on it and choose Windows logon.
If it is a common windows startup menu then go to Control Panel\Users,
delete the added user. Don't forget to leave the user created documents.
Huynh Minh Huong
Email: [log in to unmask]