Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:29:00 -0500
That would be the problem.  Obviously i wouldn't be using them both at the
same time but my daughter couldn't use her computer in the house if I was on
computer in office; therefore, the best solution is to run CAT 5 cable from
current router to new office.  Thanx to all for assistance.  It is nice to
have a place for us neophytes to come to learn.

stephen r stanfield