Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:31:10 -0500
Date: December 29, 2004
From: Bill Patton
Subject: Re: WindowsXP-Outlook Express Address Book

Thank you .  I did try to import the address but it didn't work. I spent
quite a time trying to locate good copies from ghosted images and my other
computer when I realized there never were any contacts in Outlook Express
*.wab file.  Years ago I used Microsoft Outlook which is where my contacts
were.   I have used Outlook Express for quite awhile and whenever I went to
select a recepitent they were actually coming from Outlook.   I did not
install Outlook on this machine and thus did not have my addresses.  I ran
my other machine and got the addresses and am not setting them up in Outlook
Express.  I wonder though, I have 5 email accounts and in the address book
it defaults to the email account that is open.  Is there any way to set the
default to be the Shared addresses whenever any of the email accounts are
opened.  Thank you, Bill Patton

>Date:    Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:20:07 -0700
>From:    Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: WindowsXP-Outlook Express Address Book

>Bill;
 >Use the import function in outlook express to import your address book.
>Or you can double click on the wab file and open it unless it is corrupted.

End of PCBUILD Digest - 27 Dec 2004 to 28 Dec 2004 (#2004-358)

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml