From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:20:59 +0200
Hi Cindy,

  I do not think there will be a noticeable difference between Celeron and
Pentium while using these applications. 128 Mb of RAM are adequate for the
task, too.

  YOu should also consider something of AMD line [Athlon/Duron] since
their CPUs are cheaper and provide similar (sometimes better) performance.

Yours,

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>