From:
Frederick Navarro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 18:14:57 -0800
Hi Kenneth,

In our department here alone, the RRAS is serving around 200+ units... all
are using 1 level Class C ip range, but the university I think would be
serving around 30-50+ departments for all colleges.  So the network link
given by the university to our department is placed on a win2k server, and
we added another network card on it so we could share our internet
connection.